Nearly forgot to post a note again today. Is that because I've been busy? Nah, just doing other things.Well, today we, Brownee and me, decided to sleep in a bit. We got up at around 10. Then we puttered around doing nothing for a while, eating a bit of breakfast. Finally I decided we needed to go outside and take a bit of a walk. A walk that eventually went on for nearly three miles. We did take a bit of a break after a couple of miles and came back into the house. Lynn had said she would come by with Ripley to join us so we saved a small amount of energy to go around the lake with them. And yes, they did come by and yes, we did go around the lake.
I ordered two pizzas from Hungry Howies. One for today and one for tomorrow.
Afterwards I watched Ken Oliver do another demonstration class of his Colorburst watercolor product. I need to get more of that. And then I watched "Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat" by Andrew Lloyd Webber. Twice.
It's going to be another early night to bed. Fresh air and exercise makes me tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment