I totally forgot to write a post for yesterday. And yesterday was a nice day.It started with a phone call from Lynn. Then a video call from Everett and Charlie. And then a phone call from Kay. After that I finally got out of bed and took a shower. After my hair was finally dry, Brownee and I took short walk. Then I had another video call from Everett and Charlie. That was fun because they put the tablet down and started playing a video game. I just listened to their chatter/bickering. All of a sudden Charlie says "Grandma! Are you still there?"
Later, in the early evening, I got a text from Jeff saying he was heading to my house. He brought me dog food and an iced tea. And conversation! I'm not sure which of us were more excited to hear another human voice - Brownee or me. I made him aware of my short list of things I need, or will need in the future. I really feel that I have resolved most of my daily need issues, as long as I'm not picky or demand a lot of variety.
Today, the weather is spectacular, for April. The sun is shining and the temperature is up near 55. Brownee and I took two walks, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. My legs are screaming at me. Three miles in one day is still too much.And I can't forget that today was Schwan's day. I got an order from them today. I think this is going to work out. Now not to eat all the ice cream treats I got in one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment