Saturday, April 04, 2020

Saturday - April 4th

It was a gorgeous day today. The sun was shining and it got up to about 60 degrees. So after I finally got up, got showered and dressed and my hair was dry, Brownee and I went out for a walk around the neighborhood. We were joined by Lynn and Ripley. We maintain our physical distance by walking on opposite sides of the street. We talked to numerous neighbors who were out in their yards, or were out walking themselves.

Fed-Ex delivered my CTMH order - watercolor paints and brushes. Tomorrow I hope to play a bit with them. We probably should stay in because it is going to be colder and my legs are giving me issues (they really hurt). It just might be a good day to put on Netflix, settle into the couch, and try to create a background or three.

One thing is for certain, it is getting harder for me to stay awake much beyond 8:30, if I don't take an afternoon nap. And if I do take an afternoon nap, then I can't get to sleep ever.

No comments: