Sunday, May 07, 2006

Glory, Glory It's The Weekend

Not that it really makes that much of a difference what day of the week it is, within our household. Chuck and Rob work such odd hours, and as many as seven days a week. And much of the time the only way I know the day is by checking my med box. "It is Sunday, this I know. 'Cause my med box told me so." :)

Next weekend is Dad & Lad. I'm extremely frustrated by so many things involved with it. There is just so much left to do. My "supposed" co-chair asked me if we needed to get together at all this coming week? Ah YES! Daily if possible. She has Tuesday afternoon available. She tells me yesterday that she has decided where all the activities are being set up. GIVE ME THAT LIST! I can't get schedules printed without information. Can I camp way out in this one far out campsite? SURE, STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM ME AS POSSIBLE!

I'm all out of Valium. This is going to be a rough week.

No comments: