Saturday, April 29, 2006

Beautiful Day


I know I am gonna be sore tomorrow, 'cause I did way too much lifting and moving heavy bags of dirt around today.

I've given up on the idea that my men will ever have the time needed to help me to something with the yard. Today I bought 16 bags of top soil (40 pounds each) and started spreading them around in a couple of places that need it. I got 8 opened and spread and 8 to do tomorrow. I also bought some Vinca to put around the deck, hoping to fill in the area in the back so we don't have to go back there to mow. And I also bought 12 Hostas. I love them and I was able to get all 12 for only $14!

The flowering Plum is in full bloom and looks beautiful. It is covered with bees. Molly was out there chasing them and I thought that she even caught one once :(

No comments: