I received some photos from Korea not too long ago (finally!) K was in a school program. Getting the photos makes me miss her all the more.Grandparents shouldn't live on a different continent than their grandchildren. It just isn't fair. I realize that when K is living in the States, her other Grandparents are on the opposite side of the world from her - and I agree that it isn't fair to them either.
Well, I just have to wait for another 6
weeks or so, and they will be back in the States, hopefully to stay. But even that is still up in the air, depending on HK's employment transfer. J will be staying, his leave is over and his Reserve drills start up again. Of course, I am willing to make another trip over to Incheon :)
I want them to decide to have K stay here in the States with J. I am more than just a little bit willing to help him with her care. But I am going to be the "good" mother, mother-in-law, and grandmother and just offer, and not push.
No comments:
Post a Comment