Tuesday, January 31, 2006

PT's B-day and Other Stuff

As unbelievable as it can be, today is my baby brother's birthday. 50! How could he be so old?

I tried to convince him to drive up for Lunch with Mom (and whoever else shows up) Day. But he said he thought that the ladies in his office were planning some sort of surprise for lunch. Hopefully the surprise wasn't on him :)

I stopped at Meijers and bought Rob a nice little digital camera for his birthday. Hopefully he will be able to take it with him when he goes to the Super Bowl this weekend. The area is so locked down, they may not let anyone bring anything into the stadium.

I've stopped taking photos and should get back into doing it again. There is a world out there that is just waiting to be captured forever :)

No comments: