After taking a two hour nap, Brownee and I took another walk. This one was 1.65 miles, 50 minutes long, at a 30 minute pace. I didn't take any photos on this walk. Eventually I did pick up the mail. Another exciting package in that. This one contained the few things I ordered from Ken Oliver Crafts. I probably should stop spending money.
When we got back home neighbor John was at the door. He brought down three packages of hamburger and some tenderloin from the store he works at. I gladly added those to my freezer. I will be taking him the three frozen spaghetti dinners in the near future.
Back to our walk. There were a lot more people out this afternoon than there were this morning. Probably because the sun is now shining and the temperature is up now into the 50s.
I read this today. I think it would make a good card greeting - I'm not practicing "social" distancing, I'm practicing "physical" distancing! So while we might be separated physically, I can still reach out with a big virtual hug, and a postcard to let you know I'm thinking about you today!
No comments:
Post a Comment