So here it is Wednesday. I nearly forgot about posting here on my blog today. I was already out on my walk when it entered my mind. One thing I did notice about myself today is that I am not in too good of a mood. I had hoped that getting outside would clear it out but nope, didn't happen.Brownee and I picked it up and cut a minute off of our pace. But the problem with that is I couldn't handle distance. Of course I've been sitting for the past few months more than walking, so my stamina isn't up to where it was last summer. It will get back to where it was with time.

Today we only saw a couple of people outside while we were walking. One was on the Trail and the other was walking to her car. There were only a couple of cars moving about withing the park. People must be settling in.When we got home there was exciting mail from Fed-ex. The yarn I ordered from Premier yarns! Now I have something to work with while I am sitting on the couch.
No comments:
Post a Comment