Thursday, May 24, 2007

Not so great news :(

When I signed up for my Medicare D prescription plan last October I made sure I got gap coverage because I have seven scripts I fill every month. Well I got a letter from Humana yesterday letter me know that my coverage gap is approaching. Huh? I should be protected.

Well I just called Humana. Guess what? They stopped offering gap coverage in January 2007. She said my agent should have told me that. Well, I wasn't told. Hmmm. Looks like I will be checking out insurance plans come this November.

In the meantime, I've got a couple of scripts that are gonna cost me several hundred dollars a month for a while. :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no Leslie-I hate insurance!!!!

big ((hugs)))

Sara (MC)

La- said...

Leslie- that sooo sucks... what the heck... I am sorry!!

La-

Anonymous said...

Sorry you;re having to go through all this Leslie - but if ya need it, you have to have it, right?! Hope you can get it sorted... and have a great holiday w/e xx