Thursday, May 24, 2007

Finally, an update!

I haven't updated in a while. Why, you may ask? Because I couldn't remember my login :)

I have a few pictures to share.

These first ones are flowers from my best friend's yard. She has such a green thumb.





These next ones are of my best friend's #1 grandson (in age, not her heart) We gathered at her place to have a bon fire and cooked hot dogs and marshmallows. He really liked his S'more.
These next ones are from Mother's Day. My Mom looked great. And that is Jeffrey with her in the second picture.
I'll try harder to get here more frequently.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what great pics of those flowers!

ahhh, your mom does look great!

Sara (MC)

La- said...

I have been missing your updates! Glad you figured out your passwprd... love all the pictures!!!

You look like your mom!

La-