Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander, Tiger baseball junkie and owned by a jackshund
I enjoyed our wonderful weather too! I took the kids for a walk!They are talking about a chance for snow, can't believe how the weather can change!
Same here! It was so nice for those two days and then last night we had a nor easter storm!! UGH!! Spring is coming soon... it HAS to! Love those pics! La-
Love those pics! Enjoy the great weather.
Hi Leslie - how are you?We've had strange weather patterns here, can't make up it's mind what it wants to do! LOL
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I enjoyed our wonderful weather too! I took the kids for a walk!
They are talking about a chance for snow, can't believe how the weather can change!
Same here! It was so nice for those two days and then last night we had a nor easter storm!! UGH!!
Spring is coming soon... it HAS to!
Love those pics!
La-
Love those pics! Enjoy the great weather.
Hi Leslie - how are you?
We've had strange weather patterns here, can't make up it's mind what it wants to do! LOL
Post a Comment