Sunday, March 04, 2007

Volleyball


First it's soccer, now it's volleyball. My niece plays sports that I know very little about. Ok, at least I did play volleyball in gym when I was in Junior High and High School.

I went to watch her play in an all-day tournament yesterday. She is a sixth grader at a Lutheran school and all the schools participating were Lutheran schools - 8 teams total. Our team was the smallest one there, with only 7 players. And guess what? They came in 2nd place!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for her Leslie - afraid I know very little about this sport either, but it's fun to watch :)

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

That's great Leslie. Kids now and days just want to play computer games. I used to love playing Volleyball in high school.

La- said...

You are such a good auntie!!!

La-

Becky Heisler said...

hey sweetie, just wanted to say hey and I'm checkin' in on you !!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

about time you updated! Hope all is well in the Herman household :)