It is Sunday, this I know, 'cause my med box tells me so.I have one routine in my life that must be followed - 8am, noon, 4pm and 8pm - 14 pills spread out throughout the day.
I try really hard not to interrupt this routine. I can take the 8am as late as 9:30. If I miss the noon medication, I probably will need a nap or go to bed really, really early. The 4pm can be taken at any point from then on, just can't be mixed with the morning meds. The 8pm just needs to be taken at least 30 minutes before I go to bed.
I wish I could say this routine was getting easier but I just had two new meds added to this routine over the past couple of weeks :(
I wish I wasn't a walking pharmacy, but I can walk without too much pain and that makes all the difference to me. Quality of Life is very important!
8 comments:
Leslie- I like the take you did on routine... QUality of life IS important!!!
Quality of life is very important!! I do think the picture you took is very cool!!
Definitely a great pic Leslie - and a big YES to quality of life being important - however much you rattle - hope you;re OK :) xx
A very scrappable photo Leslie! Glad the pills are doing their job and making you comfortable.
I can so relate to your routine! I depend on meds for quality of life, too...wonderful journal entry.
that is a cool picture Leslie-- Can't wait to see you scrap it :)
Hugs to you Leslie!
awesome picture!!!! great take on the routine journaling!!!
Great take on the Routine journaling, great picture. Quality of life is important. HUGS!!
Post a Comment