Sunday, February 11, 2007

A Fun Day


They say don't meet those people - the ones you meet online. Well, it is probably a good idea to be cautious but we really would be limiting ourselves if we never stepped out from our comfort zones.

Yesterday I met with friends I know through Molly's (yes, my dog) online newsgroup - AnimalsOnly. It is a group where we talk to each other through our pet's voices. We have dogs, cats and even a few birds.

We all happen to live in the Metro Detroit area, but other members of the newsgroup are from all over the States. Some speak in English, but many speak in CritterSpeak, which is a language that is as unique as our members.

5 comments:

La- said...

How fun it is for you to meet your online friends. I have met some of mine too.. hopefully we will get to meet someday too..

La-

Mel said...

What a fun sounding group! And what a fun looking get-together.

Some of my closest held friendships were/are of the online type.
I hope for you to have the same experience!

Anonymous said...

I think it's fun to meet online friends too, glad you all had fun - did Molly and her pals tag along too? xx

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Glad you had a fun time with your friends.

~Holly~ said...

How fun Leslie!!