Thursday, February 08, 2007

Baby It's Cold Outside

Ok, so it is warming up a bit. But it has really been cold for the past several days. And it doesn't look like it is gonna warm up too much over the next few days.

It really wouldn't be too much of a big deal except this cold snap has created a frozen spot in the pipe that drains the kitchen sink, dishwasher and washing machine. The laundry pile (AKA: Mt. Herman) is growing, I'm either eating my meals out or using paper plates and plastic utensils.

This is happened in past winters but it never lasted this long. I hope we get temperatures up in the upper 30's or even the low 40's real soon so that blockage melts.

4 comments:

Aisling said...

bet it's colder with you than it is here. I have snowmen photos on my blog.

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Hope the weather gets better soon.Try to keep warms :)

Mel said...

Sounds like a good excuse for eating out to me!

*sending pipe warming thoughts*

(we hit 3 degrees yesterday!! Woohoooo......HEAT wave!) ;-)

Anonymous said...

Eugh, blocked pipes! Hope it thaws out soon Leslie:)