Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Favorite Photo

Check out this photo! I took it by holding my camera out with my left hand.
It is a favorite because it is of my favorite girl and I'm in it too :) I took it to add to an album I made for K of photos of her visit here during this past month. As I was going through the hundreds of photos I had I realized I didn't have a single one with me in it. So we just sat on the couch and took one.
This photo is important since K is now on her way back to Seoul. I probably won't see her for at least a couple of months, if not longer.

8 comments:

~Holly~ said...

awwwwwww Leslie what a great photo!!!!!

Hugs to you! :D

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

That is a great photo of the two of you. Can't want to see it as a layout

HUGS

.jessica jo. said...

awww what a great pic of you two!!!! she is one special little girl to have a grandma like you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you took the time to get this Leslie! Great photo of the two of you:)

Anonymous said...

Awww..... she is so beautiful and this picture is awesome!!!!

Tonya said...

what a great picture for the both of you. you've got some faboo ones in your slide show too.

Shannon Schafer said...

Great picture Leslie!!! Can't wait to see the layout!

The St John's crop is this coming Friday if you can make it! Let me know and I will RSVP for ya!

Anonymous said...

she is getting so BIG!! 2 beautiful girls.