- My Karoline
- My Molly
- My laptop
As to why those three make me happy, it seems to me it would be easy to figure out.
Karoline is my RFL (Reason For Living) My favorite quote is "Just when I thought I couldn't fall in love again, I became a Grandmother."
Molly has become my best companion since Chuck's death. She seems to sense when I need to take a nap or go for a walk and will nag me until we go do it.
As to my laptop, it is my connection to the outside world, and to my friends who I "talk" to every day. I couldn't get through my day without it.
2 comments:
Great journaling. Love it.. I can totally see why those three things are happy making! Great things to have in your life!
awww Leslie!
Hugs and kisses to you! :)
I hope you use that grandmother quote on a page :D
Post a Comment