I need to tell you about Miranda. I officially met her last night. She and I have met on several occasions in the past but they were more in passing. I was at her house for a Pampered Chef party that her Mom was hosting.
Miranda is 12. She is a scrapbooker. She is a memory keeper. My friend Ginger (with whom I rode to the party) had mentioned to me that Miranda was a scrapper, so I asked her to show me her album. She understands! Hidden journaling to express her feelings on being adopted by her Mom when her Dad remarried (she let me read it - VERY HAPPY). Pages about herself (a lesson we could all learn).
I invited her and her Mom to come to my house next Spring to scrap with me (Mom is expecting and due to deliver sometime in late January or early February). I'll get my niece to join us (she is 11). What a fun day we can have.
2 comments:
THAT is very cool! Fun to see the younger girls picking up the memories!!!
A day with your niece and you scrapping- should be a fun day!
La-
That is awesome! I would love to be able to look back at a album I did when I was 12 and read things I wrote!
Good for her!
Post a Comment