Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I Need a Valium

My horoscope for today - "You may have all your ducks lined up in a row, but that doesn't mean they will stay that way. Call up some of your famous flexibility, because you are going to need it today! Your routine will be wildly disrupted by an unexpected visitor who places new demands on you. Everything will work out fine in the end, so try not to let this reshuffling of priorities get to you."

What famous flexibility? I'm known as a person who is oh so resistant to change.

Who is my unexpected visitor? Karoline!

7 comments:

.jessica jo. said...

i am so happy for you that Karoline is coming!!!!!

The Krysl 4 said...

WOW! It is so great that you get to see Karoline. Happy times for you. (Love the new look of your blog. Hope that we will get to see new pictures of Ms. K soon!!!)

Melessa Gregg said...

Yay!! I'm so happy for you, Leslie.

~Holly~ said...

"Your routine will be wildly disrupted by an unexpected visitor" Love that quote-- the stars where being read right for you! :D

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

I'm so happy for you, Leslie

Anonymous said...

Karoline will keep you young and sprightly Leslie... a knackered young and sprightly LOL... god love her, she's a little treasure

La- said...

THAT is soo freaky that your horoscope said that! LOL

YAY that Karoline is coming home!!

La-