Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas is Coming

And we are trying to figure out when it will be possible for the family to get together. Things aren't looking all that good for December.

Rob works for a TV station, his Jessica works for a hospital, and Jeff does something that I don't understand involving IT for the government. None of these places shut down for a holiday. It looks like Karoline and I will be having lots of quality time on Christmas Day - which will probably help her to adjust to the time change though.

I'm still debating whether to put up the tree. The stockings hanging from the fireplace mantle might be enough for this year. I don't want to stress myself out too much.

3 comments:

Melessa Gregg said...

Do not stress yourself out too much, but make sure it feels like Christmas for you. I can't imagine a better companion than Karoline on the 25th, but I'm biased towards little girls with that name.

My sister is an RN and Christmas is hard to schedule here too.

~Holly~ said...

Hope you all figure out a day to celebrate together! :D

Karoline is your best present and will help make it feel like Christmas! :D

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Don't strees yourself out over a tree. Just enjoy the holiday and time with Karoline. She is the best present you can have.

HUGS :)