I was already feeling pretty sorry for myself when I got up this morning. I had a crappy time last night - well it was only crappy for the last few minutes of the dinner meeting I attended. The man in charge found an old video that a bunch of Scout leaders had made and thought it would be fun to show it. Of course it brought back way too may memories for me, especially when Chuck appeared in it.
Then I go to the dogsonly newsgroup and learn that Kirby Q had gone to the bridge, losing his fight with Canine Lupus.
And then I receive a phone call to let me know that not one, but two, friends passed away yesterday, one losing his battle with cancer and the other to a heart attack.
When is 2006 gonna end? This has been a horrific year...
9 comments:
Oh I am so sorry Leslie... you have just had such a bad run of things... will be thinking of you!!! Prayers sweetie!
La-
Big hugs Leslie-thinking of you!!!
Sara (MC)
Soooo sorry Leslie!!
Hugs to you :D
Huge hugs Leslie!
So sorry Leslie. Sending you lots of prayers and hugs. This year is almost over, so hang in there.
Sorry to hear of your losses...what a rough year it's been. Cherish your memories of Chuck and we're here for you! Take care.
As HRH Liz would say, 2006 has been a annus horribilus - pretty shite in fact Leslie for you, things can only get better
Aww Leslie, what dreadful news. Sending you hugs and hoping 2007 will be better for youxx
Hugs Leslie!! I am so sorry to hear of all this tragedy! 2007 will be here soon!!
Post a Comment