Five interesting things about me, hmmm....
- I've never had long hair (nor a permanent, or a curl)
- I don't eat foods that start with the letter "M".
- You can read my mood from 50 yards away.
- I met my husband when I was nine (so was he).
- I own over 50 sweatshirts, and probably 100 t-shirts.
5 comments:
No Marshmellows, macaroni and cheese, maple syrup??? WOW! LOL Those are great things!!
Yeah I forgot.. I am new to this blogging thing remember! LOL Thanks for sharing!!
La-
Mac and cheese is called Kraft dinner :)
But still no marshmallows to float on your hot chocolate:(
I like the new look of your blog Leslie!
Love your new layout, Leslie. But, seriously, no M foods?? Is it the foods that you dislike or the letter?
_ichelle
I love the letter "M", it's stuff like mushrooms, mayonaise, and mustard that I don't like :)
Post a Comment