Friday, November 03, 2006

My Molly

Molly had a procedure done on her eye yesterday because of the ulcer that just wouldn't heal. She is now forced into wearing one of those E-cones to keep her from rubbing her eye with her paw. We both hate it. Fortunately it comes off on Monday, after we return to the Vet.

She hits it on everything she passes by, mainly because it sticks out so far. She finally has figured out how to get a drink out of her water bowl without banging it on the side.

I told her I wouldn't take any pictures of her with this thing on. I can tell she is a bit embarrassed by it. I've also told the three cats they are not allowed to laugh at her.

2 comments:

.jessica jo. said...

Hugs to Molly!!!!

La- said...

I hope this whole ordeal is over for her soon!