Sunday, August 06, 2006

Today's Walk

Look at what I found at Meijers, a water bottle for dogs! The bottle snaps into the "bowl". This is perfect for Molly. It has a clip on it so it can be attached to my belt loop on my jeans and she can have water breaks along our walks just like I do :)

Molly and I have been taking our walks on the Wadhams to Avoca Trail. It is a rails to trails project of our county. The trail runs through our subdivision which gives us easy access.

Today we took off in the opposite direction than we usually go. We saw a several people on bikes and another walker. The milage markers appear every half mile and we saw two of them today. We start at the #7 mile marker. That means we walked a whole two miles today! (Walking all the way to the #6 marker and back home again)

1 comment:

photographer said...

very cool! your molly must love that! we taught our dogs to drink from a regular water bottle, but that looks easier! good job with the walking!