As we usually do, we saw a couple of the ducks that live in our lake. I've lost count as to how many we have now. Last year there were 11, but there were two families of ducklings this year.
We saw the turtle again. He slipped off his rock into the water before I got a chance to get his picture, but this is his rock. I'm keeping my eye on that rock 'cause I'm determined to get a photo of him
Then we turned and saw our new friend Travis using the brushhog on one of the big fields. Travis is the young man who came and mowed our lawn the other day when he found out I was now alone.
When I saw this butterfly, I was surprised it didn't fly away with Molly so close by.
Molly cannot walk by any water without jumping in. Of course she immediately got out and shook herself all over me. She really wanted me to take her leash off so she could go for a full swim, but I wanted to continue the walk.
This rose is blooming in the yard nextdoor. The house is for sale and the owners have already moved, so there is no one enjoying it's beauty.
3 comments:
Wow Leslie! Those are absolutely wonderful pictures!! I can't wait until you capture the pic of the turtle!!
all beautiful photos! i would love to see the turtle too!
Awesome photos!! Thanks for participating in SoS!!
Post a Comment