Saturday, August 19, 2006

Snapshots of Saturday

I've slept much of today. All the activity, plus the accident last night, stressed my system out and brought the fatigue in.

And it has rained during much of today. A much needed rain.

Molly and I did go out for a short walk during a break in the rain. I got these two pictures, that I thought were rather nice. The first is Molly checking out the "pee mail" left by other dogs who have walked through that same area earlier in the day. Of course she did answer it, but Molly is a modest lady and I wouldn't take those types of photos of her.

The other is a tree that is in the yard across the street. Here it is, just the 19th of August, and this Maple tree is changing to it's fall colors. I hope this isn't a sign that we are gonna have an early winter. I love winter, but I want to have a real autumn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Leslie, so sorry to hear about the accident. Sounds like a lot of issues with the driver...yikes.

Thanks for sharing your photos!!

Hope the rest of your weekend is nice and relaxing!