
We decided to take a walk on the Wadhams to Avoca Trail. We have walked the portion of the trail that is near our house, but today we decided to go further away and start at a different trailhead. We found the one that is closest to the old trestle bridge that has been redone to make it safe for walkers. I had been on it once before, back in about 1991. It looks allot different now than it did then. I wasn't worried about falling through to the river below as I walked across it today.

It was a nice walk. But it was warm. I think we should start doing these things just a little bit earlier in the morning. But I think we should continue them.
1 comment:
Hi Leslie,
these are precious photos. Stephanie was kind enough to post the wonderful photo of Chuck on the MC site. Tears and hugs to you and you family
Post a Comment