Saturday, April 08, 2006

Saturday Stuff

Wow! Another busy week! I've got to slow down and get some rest.

Mom is doing great. She came home on Wednesday, so I spent Thursday and Friday at their house, while Dad was at work. She still gets a bit light headed if she moves too quickly. Dad is driving me a bit crazy though :) I've been at the house fairly early each morning because I know he needs to leave at about 9:30am. But on Thursday he didn't leave until 2:30pm and it was noon on Friday. But I'm cutting him a bit of slack 'cause he is really worried about Mom and he is exhausted.

Today is going to be my day of rest, sort of. I've got to get cracking on the Dad & Lad project. And also the stuff for the gazette for Wood Badge. This week coming up doesn't look like it is gonna be any less busy than the last two :(

No comments: