Today I hired an assistant - someone who can go out into the community in my stead and make purchases for me. Ethan. He works cheap. Gasoline and McDonalds money. Actually here's the deal. He is young and healthy. I am old and not so healthy. He has a car. I do not have a car. He is broke. I have money. We are a match made on Earth. I had a short list of items I really needed, primarily ibuprofen and shampoo, so I asked him if he wanted to get out and run my errand. He was able to find nearly everything on my list except toilet paper. No biggie on that. I still have two full rolls and two half ones. He is going to come by next Wednesday to tackle an even longer list after my SS deposit is made.
Today it is raining. Tonight it is supposed to hail. The temperature is in the 50s. Brownee and I would like to go for a walk but it's not looking to good for that.
The Michigan legislature extended the Stay-at-Home order until April 30th. There are now 7 cases of the virus right here in Kimball Township. I will continue to stay at home.
1 comment:
شركة ترميم منازل بتبوك
Post a Comment