Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Today's Walk

It's a bit warmer out today than it was yesterday, by about 5 degrees or so. I took Brownee out for a much longer walk. We both needed to get out of the house, that's for sure.

We started out by heading to the Wadhams to Avoca Trail and walked down it until we came to the cut-through that goes back into the Lakes. We saw several others walking, six I believe is what I counted. No one I knew. Getting back onto the Lakes property got us back into what seems like a ghost town. There is no one out and about except us and a couple of cars. 

We did stop at one neighbor's house, at Mark's, to check on him. He lives alone, like me. I wanted to offer him the three frozen spaghetti dinners I bought that have mushrooms in them but he doesn't eat mushrooms either. Oh well, I will find someone who does.






No comments: