Today was Cub Scout Fun Winter Day out at our Council's Boy Scout Camp (Silver Trails). I took over 100 photos but since most of them are of my Cubs, I'm not gonna post them here. I am gonna post a couple of Karoline, who was able to attend because one of the registered boys could not at the last minute.
Below Karoline is waiting for a leader to brand a wooden disk for her. The camp has several dozen brands and brings them out for various activities so the kids can get various things branded.

Here Karoline is giving one of the Cubs a ride on a sled. The activity was to pull the sled around the cones as fast as you could. I think this was their real favorite.

It isn't camp without making smores, even in the winter. Yum!
2 comments:
Looks like a fun time!
Looks like a FUN day!!!
have a GREAT weekend!
Post a Comment