Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Stress

is becoming my middle name. Just today these things went wrong...

  1. Tried to enroll K in school, didn't have a original birth certificate. Asked if her passport would work? They aren't sure, but does she have a certificate of baptism?
  2. Get to the Cub meeting site. Hmm, there is construction happening there. Call the Housing Authority to see what is going on...Oh they say, we thought you could start meeting at this other site. I say, won't work-too far away for the boys to walk. (I wonder if they were gonna let me know about the construction?)
  3. I forgot to put my hangtag up that allows me to park in the parking lot where the building our Cub meeting are held in. Fortunately that was noticed just as a tow truck showed up to check all the vehicles in the lot. The tag was found in my car just as the truck next to my Jeep was being towed away.
  4. An article I submitted for the Port Huron Housing Authority's newsletter got "lost" in cyberspace, so now I have to mail out information out to individual households to promote a Scouting activity coming up later this month.

I need a nap!

No comments: