I nearly passed out while taking a shower this afternoon. Instead I lost my balance and fell down. I laid there for a short while (a minute or so) before I pulled myself out to the bathroom floor.
Happily Rob was home (his day off). He called my friend Lynn and the two of them helped me get up and that was when it was realized that I had hurt my foot.
Lynn took me to the ER and after X-rays, my right ankle was declared broken. I now have to go to a orthopedist tomorrow to have it set and casted.
I was supposed to go to Detroit tomorrow to have my annual brain MRI. Hmmm, I think we will be postponing that.
2 comments:
Oh my, Leslie! Take care of yourself!!! Heal quick and hope things are better soon.
HUGS!
I Still cannot beliebe you fell and broke your ankle!!
La-
Post a Comment