Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander, Tiger baseball junkie and owned by a jackshund
I'm so sorry Leslie. And you have every right to hate June.
Oh gosh Leslie... My heart just hurts. I wish I could make it better for you... You'll be in my prayers, if that's ok.
Hugs sweetie. I am sorry!! La-
I'm so sorry Leslie!! Sending you lots of cyber hugs and love!
Leslie, I'm so sorry for your lost. I can't imagine the pain you and your family must feel.Big hugs!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm so sorry Leslie. And you have every right to hate June.
Oh gosh Leslie... My heart just hurts. I wish I could make it better for you... You'll be in my prayers, if that's ok.
Hugs sweetie. I am sorry!!
La-
I'm so sorry Leslie!! Sending you lots of cyber hugs and love!
Leslie, I'm so sorry for your lost. I can't imagine the pain you and your family must feel.
Big hugs!
Post a Comment