Someday I might forgive the funeral home directors for telling my Mother, not once but twice, that she was not allowed to sit where she was sitting in the church because that was where the FAMILY WAS TO SIT!
They were insisting that all the family was to walk in together. My Mother uses a walker and, even with that, walks slowly. She, a couple of my cousins, Karoline and I, all took our seats ahead of time. Shame on us.
I also messed up the procession because I decided to ride with my sons and granddaughter and not by myself. Once again this is a big no no in the funeral director rule book.
Oh well, it is all over...
2 comments:
Leslie- this is such a shame... I would find it very difficult to forgive them too.
HUGS! This is not something that is easy without that extra!
La-
Hugs!!! Shame on them. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment