
I really don't have one. But Rob and Jessica brought this Hibiscus tree home to me to tend to it because they thought it was dying. They figured it would like the big windows in the front room.
Well, in the two months it has been here, it has gotten lots and lots of new leaves and has now presented me with a second flower. There is another bud developing and it will probably be open sometime next week.
Maybe I do have a green thumb. BTW, the tree's name is Myrtle.
6 comments:
Good to hear from you Leslie - Happy New Year to you - hope you are all well - I see that Karoline is growing up mighty fast - she's a credit to you all
That is a pretty flower. Wish I had a green thumb.
What a wonderful way to start the New Year, with a beautiful blossom. Myrtle is definitely a product of your love and attention.
Myrtle is gorgeous!! NICELY DONE!!
La-
Great picture Leslie!
Myrtle is very pretty.
my thumb is not so green either ;)
Post a Comment