Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Nothing Much Happening

Life has been rather boring these past couple of weeks. I've been laying low, mainly because of a migraine that has been bothering me off and on, mostly on.

I did train a few Cub leaders last Saturday. It was soooooooo hot, I ended up leaving early because I just could not tolerate not being in the heat any longer.

I've noticed something. As much as I have always loved doing the Cub leader training, I'm loosing my enthusiasm for it. I've promised to do three more sessions this month and I'm thinking they will be my last.

Karoline is coming to visit this coming weekend! I think I had better get over to the $ store and get her paper and stickers so she and I can scrap together :)

3 comments:

Shannon Schafer said...

Hope your migraine goes away soon!!! Have fun with Karoline this weekend - I was gonna tell you that there is a crop here on Friday at that church we met up at last year. :)

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Have fun with Karoline this weekend. Hope you are feeling better from those migraines.

La- said...

Hey Leslie- How is it going? I can understand how something you love somestimes just fades away- it seems weird- but it happens.. now once yuo are done- you can just enjoy the memories of the days you did the training.

Have a super weekend! Sorry I have been such a bad blog friend!!

La-