
Jeffrey gave me the good news the other day! Karoline should be arriving in the States on August 4th. It will have been seven months since we've seen each other. And seven months since she's seen her Daddy too.

I can only imagine how much she has grown during this time. Jeff and I are trying to figure out what size she wears so we can start buying her school clothes.
5 comments:
oh wow she is so big. She is probably about a size 4 or 5 but probably a bit of a good idea to wait for her to get here because I know with Chiara this is a hard stage to dress.
I bet you are so excited.
I love the top photo! How lucky she is to have you both anxious to see her! So will they be back for good or the school year?
yeah! glad your baby girl is coming home!!
How exciting! A few more weeks and she will be home with her daddy and grandma!! She is so cute!!
OH MAN! I am sooo excited for you!! This is soo cool!! I cannot wait for new K pictures!
La-
Post a Comment