Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander, Tiger baseball junkie and owned by a jackshund
(((Moo))) Rest well, good puppy. (((Molly))) - I'm sorry you've lost your friend :(.Love,Pat==
I Know that today was a tough day for you both.. Molly and Leslie... Thinking of you. la-
OMG Leslie... I didn't know... I'm so sad for you, thinking of you... god bless Molly xx
morning hun - just checking up on you :) Hope life is treating you well and with respect... have a wonderful week
Post a Comment
4 comments:
(((Moo))) Rest well, good puppy. (((Molly))) - I'm sorry you've lost your friend :(.
Love,
Pat
==
I Know that today was a tough day for you both.. Molly and Leslie...
Thinking of you.
la-
OMG Leslie... I didn't know... I'm so sad for you, thinking of you... god bless Molly xx
morning hun - just checking up on you :) Hope life is treating you well and with respect... have a wonderful week
Post a Comment