Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander, Tiger baseball junkie and owned by a jackshund
Sunday, April 22, 2007
More Saturday Photos
I went out to Silver Trails Scout Reservation to start planning a nature walk for the Dad & Lad camp I have coming up. I was able to get photos of these early signs of Spring.
Wild Leeks
Trout Lilly
Trillium
Since I will be continuing to go out there every couple of days to figure out this walk, I know I am gonna be seeing more and more signs of our Michigan Spring emerging.
Another comment from "across the pond". What can I say? How great is this that I can be sitting here in Ireland, reminiscing about Silver Trails via your pictures.... Awesome stuff.
Good luck with Dad & Lad, if its not already done.
8 comments:
Great pics Leslie!
Great photos Leslie!
Georgeous photo's Leslie... everything here is popping it's head out of the ground much earlier than usual... hope we don' get too many frosty days
Love the pictures! It's getting really hot over her in Calif.
yay spring! great photos
Awesome! I love to look for Trillium- truly a sign of spring here...
Great shots!
La-
A very good morning from across the pond ... blog update required please :D xx
Another comment from "across the pond". What can I say? How great is this that I can be sitting here in Ireland, reminiscing about Silver Trails via your pictures.... Awesome stuff.
Good luck with Dad & Lad, if its not already done.
Post a Comment