Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Signs of Spring


My ducks have returned. They live on the lake, but they wander all over the park. I caught this photo of them as they were finishing up a stroll on the Wadhams to Avoca trail.
And this crocus was peeking out yesterday, in my friend's yard.
Spring is on it's way!

5 comments:

La- said...

OOH I wish we had that much spring going on here... love the ducks and flowers! I still have quite a bit of snow on the ground...

La-

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Love the pictures. Spring is very near. :)

~Holly~ said...

Love the pictures Leslie!!

Hello Spring :D

Anonymous said...

stunninf pics leslie - and why did the duck cross the road?

Hope you are well mf... and have had a good start to your week :)

Tristan said...

Hi Leslie!

Just wanted to let you know your blog has officially been visited from Ireland! Woot!

-Tristan