I have been tagged :)
- I don't eat food that start with the letter "M".
- Miss Molly visits her own newsgroup and talks to her four-footed friends there.
- I like to sing gross and/or silly songs in groups of 700 or more.
- I wear my sunglasses almost constantly when I am outside, sun up to sun down.
- I lose my key ring at least once daily.
- I have at least 50 Scouting t-shirts.
6 comments:
What, no M & M's Leslie, or macaroni??
M & M's are Chocolate and macaroni is Pasta :)
I'm with you on the sunnies ... what about McD's ? :)
Aah, I misread, food groups, not food names, lol!
lol!
I don't like Mayo but I couldn't think of much else that starts with M.
i was worried about M&M's. thank goodness you've got a workaround there :)
Post a Comment