I will say a couple prayers for Jeff and Karoline for a safe return and a hurried return of HK !! P.S. I have a feeling this one is coming your way and will be out before Sunday anyway!!
Sending loads of love your way Leslie... I know how difficult this Christmas will be for you, but hope that Karoline will help to ease the pain. Wishing you a very happy Christmas XXX
3 comments:
I will say a couple prayers for Jeff and Karoline for a safe return and a hurried return of HK !!
P.S. I have a feeling this one is coming your way and will be out before Sunday anyway!!
Yay! And Happy Holidays to you all too.
Sending loads of love your way Leslie... I know how difficult this Christmas will be for you, but hope that Karoline will help to ease the pain. Wishing you a very happy Christmas XXX
Post a Comment