The warm weather of the past few days as disappeared and it is now very cold. I hate the thought of turning up the furnace a couple more degrees. Dollars going to the gas company that I could be using elsewhere.
I've lost my ability to upload photos to my blog. Obviously I've changed some setting somewhere and I had better figure out what it is 'cause I really like being able to post photos.
2 comments:
I know the feeling of not wanting to give the gas company money... I have been keeping the temps very low for me.. wearing a swetaer and keeping my afghan on the couch... UGH!! But its only for a few months right?!! LOL
Hope you get the picture thing figured out soon!
ooh I just stumbled across the link to your blog again and Now I am bookmarking it. I am not liking the cold weather that sprung up here today.
Post a Comment