Sunday, December 10, 2006

Another Horoscope

"Today is not the day to avoid the limelight. You have to give up, give in and face the facts -- you make a great group leader! Being bashful isn't going to get you off the hook today when others look to you for answers or inspiration. But have no fear -- just be yourself and keep doing what you've been doing, because it's working. If you don't feel courageous, then just pretend to be courageous -- the feeling will follow. Don't psych yourself out with self-doubt."

Today is the annual gathering Chuck's family at a local restaurant for Christmas. I don't want to go. I told both the boys I would only go if they were going. Rob arranged it so he could arrive late to work. Jeff says he is coming up and will drive me. We are going for Grandpa H (Chuck's Dad) and no other reason. (Ok, Rob says he likes getting a free meal too).

Other than my father-in-law, I have had no other contact with any of my husband's family since the funeral. I wonder how they will feel today, when they first see me.

2 comments:

La- said...

Oh Leslie... I hope you had a nice night. I am sorry you haven't had much contact with them. I am glad your boys were there for you!

BIG HUGS!!!

La-

Melessa Gregg said...

I hope it went OK for you, Leslie.