Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Why I Do What I Do


This past Monday night I helped with a den meeting of 2nd grade Cub Scouts. Boy did we have fun! We painted our Regatta boats, we learned about constellations, we even took a telescope outside and took a look at the moon. The fellas had a great time, and had no idea that they actually earned the Astronomy Belt Loop.

7 comments:

~Holly~ said...

ahhh Cute Leslie!!
I'm glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

Good for you Leslie! You're a good person to be so dedicated to the scouts

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Cute pictures. Glad you had fun with the scouts :)

Shannon Schafer said...

Very cute! Glad you had a good time!!! We will have to talk about scouts tomorrow at the crop! :)

.jessica jo. said...

great pictures!!!! bet the kids had a blast w/ the project!!

Becky Heisler said...

aww glad to hear you have such a nice time with the kids!!!

Anonymous said...

It's great that you get so much out of it too xx