Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tuesday - all day!

I woke this morning without a headache. And the best part is I haven't had one all day! Of course it probably helps that I am taking a Fiorinal every six hours :)

I wish I had taken my camera with me last night. Ginger and I were being our usual odd selves and checking out flooring at a local store. She is planning on getting a new floor for her kitchen very soon. Slipperiness is something that we both worry about so we took in a bottle of water and had all these floor samples on the floor of the store, pouring a small amount on each, and were testing them to see if we slipped on it. The sales lady went right along with it. I got her business card 'cause when I go to re-carpet the family room in a couple of months I know she deserves my business.

Today I bought myself a new camera. I'm really excited about it. Tomorrow Molly and I will be taking it out to get photos of the neighborhood.

2 comments:

La- said...

You ARE funny.. but I can soo see my best friend and I doing the same thing!! LOL and WHOO HOO on the camera- I cannot wait to see your images!

Glad you had a headache free day! THAT is fabulous!

La-

Shannon Schafer said...

Very cool on the new camera & no headache!!!