Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander, Tiger baseball junkie and owned by a jackshund
You are doing great on this album Leslie!! Loving the look of your blog-- I see you updated to blogger beta :D
Great pages Leslie, I still love that happy photo of you smiling!
Leslie- I love that you are doing this book.. I need to start actually foing mine.. I figure blogging the topics occasioanlly is at least a start! but YOU, now YOU have got a way head start on me on this one!! (well all of them really! LOL) La-
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You are doing great on this album Leslie!!
Loving the look of your blog-- I see you updated to blogger beta :D
Great pages Leslie, I still love that happy photo of you smiling!
Leslie- I love that you are doing this book.. I need to start actually foing mine.. I figure blogging the topics occasioanlly is at least a start! but YOU, now YOU have got a way head start on me on this one!! (well all of them really! LOL)
La-
Post a Comment