
Look at this photo! I can now take self-portraits!
And then there are these other two photos I shot. Molly, of course, - I can see that I am gonna love the 12x optical zoom. She runs up to me when I get too close to her. And the other is a close up that I have never been able to get with my other Canon.


4 comments:
YEAH!! i am so glad you are enjoying this new toy!!!
La-
Good for you Leslie !! What kind did you get ? Happy Thanksgiving !!
I can just imagine the fun you're going to have with your new cammie, Leslie -you've already got some great pics! I hope you're still keeping the headaches at bay -you sound like you're back to your usual chipper self. ;)
Have a happy Thanksgiving, I'll be thinking of you today.
Some great pics with your new toy Leslie :) Hope your Thansgiving is a happy one
Post a Comment